Thursday, February 16, 2012

Headbands!

Hello all! I've been busy thinking of ideas and creating lots of lovely things. My sweet husband also just got me a brand new camera that I'm still learning how to use! I am excited to use it to take beautiful pictures of my products, and am carrying it with me at all times! I've taken several pictures in the last couple of days, but I am still learning how to get the best lighting possible. Here are some samples! 

                                         Meet Some Of The Lovelies!




The first five are all on grosgrain wrapped headbands and then topped with a coordinating bow
These all sell for $8.00 each





The below headband is made with a satin lined metal headband and topped with a navy blue/ white polka dot ruffle flower.
This sells for $10.00



The next two headbands are made with satin lined metal headbands and topped with rolled fabric flowers, and possibly small feathers.
These will sell for $12.00




The next three headbands are made with grosgrain ribbon wrapped headbands and then topped with a coordinating metal zipper flower. I will also soon have white in addition to red and black.
These sell for $15.00





The following five headbands start with satin lined metal headbands. They are then topped with two singed edge flowers in the following colors, then also a twisted flower with a large, beautiful gemstone. 
This style will sell for $15.50





This headband also starts with a satin lined metal headband. It then is topped with two coordinating rolled flowers and also a large twisted flower. A beautiful gemstone is placed in the middle.
This is also $15.50


The following headband starts with a satin lined metal headband and is then topped with three singed edge flowers with rhinestone centers. These flowers can be made in the same colors as the above headbands with the same flowers.
This style will sell for $12.00

Please email me if you see anything that you like! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. WOW Sara. You are doing a very nice job with these. Very talented. Will def be contacting you in the near future for some for my grand-daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Sara!... That's a clever idea using the zippers. What kind of camera are you using to take your pictures, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! @ Michelle - I will update to let you know when I am selling. It should be very soon!
    @ Uncle Del - Thanks! Brian likes the zipper ones too :) He got me a Canon T2i for Valentines Day. I also am using a small light box. Haven't quite figured it all out, but I'm working on it!

    ReplyDelete