Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Bows

Here are some pictures of some of the other bows that I have made. I apologize for the background being slightly different in some pictures. I have been practicing with my camera and the light box, and I hope they will improve! All of the edges are heat sealed to prevent fraying on all of the following bows. Also, all of the baby bows will come in a pair. The same goes for the Five Petal Flower bows on bobby pins. I am in the process of coming up with names to go with all of the bows I've posted. I will also be posting prices soon! Thanks for swinging by! ~


Baby Bows!
These mini bows are all made with grosgrain ribbon on lined double prong alligator clips
These will all sell for $5.00 for two (2).



School Spirit!
Here's a few that I made up that go with Jolee's school colors. I am thinking about doing these as a fundraiser and doing these in the colors of the area schools. If there is a certain schools colors that you would like, please let me know!
The small bow sells for $5.00, and the large bow sells for $7.00

Boutique Bows
These bows are all made with grosgrain ribbon and finished with a quality french barrette
These bows will all sell for $8.00, except for the smaller size in the zebra at the bottom. That will sell for $5.50.

These zebra bows are smaller in size and are finished with lined double prong alligator clips


Loopy Flowers
These bows are made with grosgrain ribbon. The large ones are finished with a french barrette and the small ones are made with a lined double prong alligator clip.
These bows sell for $7.00. The baby style at the bottom will sell for $5.00 for two (2).

Five Petal Flower
These are all made with grosgrain ribbon. The large ones are made with double prong alligator clips, and the small ones are put on top of bobby pins.
These sell for $6.00. The small size at the bottom sells for $5.00 for (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment