Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Additions!


Here we are. The end of a fabulous weekend! Back to the daily grind tomorrow! Luckily for me, our grind is a wonderful one centered around kids, so it's not one I'm sad to see come. 
I've been busy coming up with some new things. I enjoy making things that Jolee would love, and that I love as well, but I have yet to find out what many other people really love. So, I welcome any and all feedback on what anyone thinks would sell well (and even things that would not!). Feel free to send me any emails or comments!

Hello Kitty:
I don't know about any other moms of 'tween' aged girls, but Hello Kitty is HUGE in this house!

Here's a large pinwheel bow make with moonstitch grosgrain ribbon with a french barrette
Price : $8.00
Here is a slightly smaller pinwheel bow with pink and red korker ribbon and a rhinestone center and     french barrette.
Price : $7.00



Flower Clips!

Here's something new I came up with. Six petal flowers made of grosgrain ribbon, sequin centers and lined alligator clips
Price for 1 : $5.00

Zebra five petal flowers with rhinestone centers on bobby pins
Price : $5.00 for two (2)

Beautiful white, five petal flower with a gorgeous rhinestone center, on a lined alligator clip.
Price : $6.00

I plan on experimenting alot with my new KU bottle caps I recently made. I will also have Kansas City Chiefs bottlecaps soon too. I will be making several different types of bows and clips using these. I will post them as soon as I make some! Until then, here's what I whipped up tonight:
Price : $5.00 for one (1)



Headbands

Black and white twisted rosette headband with a black and white gem center, on a satin                          lined headband
Price : $12.00

Hot pink, lime green and black twisted rosette headband with a black feather on a satin lined headband. Jolee and her friends liked this one alot!
Price : $12.00

I've posted pictures before of my zipper flower headbands, but I've recently added the black/silver combo.
Price : $15.00

This is a pink/soft pink ruffled headband. Three ruffled flowers on a satin lined headband.
Price : $12.00

No comments:

Post a Comment