Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Welcome to ETSY!

I am proud to say I have finally joined the ETSY community of sellers. I know everyone got tired of hearing that I would begin listing "tomorrow", but I said that with good reason. I wanted to feel like I had control over everything and knew exactly what I was getting into. I want to do the best job I can do at this, and if that meant waiting a few more weeks than I would have liked, then so be it! I feel comfortable now in this new role, and now that I am ready to be in business. That doesn't mean that I won't have days that I won't feel stressed or overwhelmed, but I can say that I am now ready for those days!

So, come on by and check out my shop sometime! I will be adding alot over the next few days. And so it begins! :)

http://www.etsy.com/shop/joleesbows

No comments:

Post a Comment